If you don't see what you need, we'll make it for you. Just describe it to us!
Everything has been done to keep the overall cost of a LC Panel system down, while providing long lasting hardware.
With the variety of connectors avaliable, the panel configurations are endless. No other panel system is as versatile or inexpensive as a LC Panel system.
For help with connector selection, just fax a rough sketch of your intended layout to us, and we will fax back our recommendation.
Fax No. (909) 657 0180
|Portafab||Iceberg at Office 1000||Steelcase Panels|
|National Partitions||Partitions at MSN||Ergo in Demand|
|Maxon at buyonlinenow||Panels at Clean Sweep Supply||National Business Furniture|
|Modern Office||Clone Cubicles||Configure office|
|Bush Pro Panels||Cubicles||In-Plant|
|Global Panels||Cubicles at Cube Solutions||Panel Systems Unlimited|
|Nextag panel listing||Demco Panels||Haworth Panels|
|Officemax||Steelcase Panels||In/Ex Systems|
On behalf of cubicle dwellers everywhere, we think that cubicles could include certain features that make cubicle exsistence more palatable:
1) Video camera/monitor that watches the boss, so you can see his whereabouts and mood.
2) Lockable one-way reflective glass door, so you can see who wishes enter into your cubicle.
3) Special cubicle hammock, that swings out for use in the afternoons.
4) TV monitor mounted in the ceiling, complete with satellite reception and a remote.
5) Cubicle sound machine, that generates typical office sounds, coming from your cubicle.
6) Direct cubicle intercom that enables vocal contact to your best friend, in the other cubicle.
7) Private secretary that actually performs all of the work that the cubicle dweller is supposed to do.
8) Special cubicle disco ball and music that turns on, whenever you think of something great.
9) Special cubicle clock that starts your shift 30 minutes late, and ends 30 minutes early (maybe 45).
10) Coffee/cappucino machine built into cubicle wall
Whether called office walls, office panels, office partitions, or just "panels", These interior separators will allow office workers to have a little more privacy, which theoretically will allow these workers to focus better on their respective tasks. What we offer at LC Enteprises is a very cost effective way to accomplish this goal. We have the lowest price of any manufacturer of this kind of product. However, getting this information to the consumers is a challenge.
Google is currently 80% of the search engine market, and we seldom appear at the top of the website rankings. Many larger panel websites rank higher than our website. There prices are much higher, and so, we wonder if they are getting any orders. However, their popularity on the search engines is undeniable. This seems to be due to the number of pages and links contained in the website. If a person types "Office partitions, panels", into the google search engine, we come up on page 1. However, if the person types: "Office partitions, panels, cubicles" into the google search engine, we appear back on page 5.
The keywords and phrases that we can think of would be: Office panels, office partitions, office walls, office dividers, panels, partitions, walls, dividers, room dividers, room walls, room partitions, room panels, cubicles, office cubicles, room cubicles, modular walls, modular cubicles, modular dividers, modular walls, modular panels, temporary walls, temporary panels, temporary cubicles, temporary partitions, temporary dividers. Beyond that, we can't think of any other words that a potential customer would type into a search field. Now, it seems we are adding words and text to our website, which doesn't help our customers. We are simply trying to increase our rankings with the search engines, in an effort to find customers. Such is the animal. We hope you will understand the nature of running a business on the internet, and tolerate the redundant information, useless text, and links to everything. We know that this does not really optimize the website for our customers. However, it can help to optimize our rankings, which helps customers find our website. In the end, we want to stay in business, and we must adapt to the search engine monsters, or perish. As aforementioned, such is the animal.